Learning from peers is a key strength of the University of St. Michael's College Certificate in CSR/Sustainability Program. In 2015/2016 participants will be sharing their experiences from 4 countries and 11 sectors.
"This is an exciting and passionate group of people who want to make a difference in the world," says Kathryn Cooper, Program Coordinator. "The program creates a lot of space for collaboration and sharing of Best Practices, we are going to learn a great deal from oneanother."
Cohort Participant Backgrounds
To date, participants in the 2015/2016 Cohort of the program come from the following backgrounds, sectors and geographical areas:
- Manager, Sustainability, Grand & Toy (Ontario)
- Social Responsibility Superintendent, Adamus Resources Limited, subsidiary of Endeavour Mining Corporation (Ghana)
- Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility, Integris Credit Union (BC)
- Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility, Johnson and Johnson (Dubai, UAE)
- Vice President, Business Strategy & Communications, Office Coffee Solutions (Ontario)
- Sustainability & Citizenship Advisor, The Co-operators Limited (Ontario)
- Manager, Employee Engagement, Policies & Programs, Symcor (Ontario)
- Sr. Advisor, Sustainability, Metrolinx (Ontario)
- Analyst, Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability, Enbridge (Alberta)
- Senior Verification Services and CoC Associate, Rainforest Alliance (Ontario)
- Coordinator, Sponsorship & Cause Marketing, SickKids Foundation (Ontario)
- Manager, Training and Development, Farrow Limited (Ontario)
- Co-Facilitator/Owner, Farrow Volunteer Team, Farrow Limited (Ontario)
- Fundraising Coordinator, Canadian Cancer Society (Ontario)
- Sustainable Fiber Sourcing Manager, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (Mexico)
Air Compliance Supervisor, Husky Energy, Lima, OH (USA)
Coordinator, Corporate Social Responsibility, Rogers Communications
The Program is taking registrations for the final intake until Sept. 15, 2015.