Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Certificate
We are now taking registrations for the 2016/2017 Program. Register and start learning now on our Learning Management System. 5 spaces remain! Final Registration Intake ends September 1, 2016. Only 25 spaces in the program. First Session starts October, 2016.
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional post graduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability.
LEARNING to Make a Difference with Sustainability Certification and Corporate Social Responsibility Certification
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.