Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Certificate
Registration for the 2019/2020 Program is Closed. But we are creating a "waiting list" for next year.
Join participants from Sysco, The Body Shop, Aviso Wealth, BMO Financial, Agility Logistics, Pepsico, Source America, Eldor Automotive, Concordia University, International Development Relief Foundation, Nature Conservacy of Canada, Red Cross and many more in the for profit and not for profit sectors.
(Learn about the Business Case, Capstone Project & Mentors, Program Design, Tuition & Admission Process)
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next level.
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional post graduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability.
LEARNING to Make a Difference with Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Certification
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Innovation, Social Purpose and Social Innovation. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.