Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Diploma
Registration for the 2020/2021 Program is now closed.
Registration for the 2021/2022 Program will commence January 1, 2021. We recommend that you apply early. The program fills up quickly and was 95% subscribed by June, 2020 for the 2020/2021 program.
Join participants in this Cohort from Deloitte, HSBC Bank, Sysco, Tapestry Community Capital, Canadian Finance and Leasing Association, Flight Centre Travel, SMART CENTRES REIT, Tata Group Retail, Dundurn Press, Chevron, WSP, Publicis Sapient, Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, Pomerleau, Public Housing Services Corporation, Genuine Health, Civic Works Consulting, Donor Engine, Publicis Sapient, Avanti Software and many more in the for profit and not for profit sectors.
Online Learning Component Starts in July, 2020
(Learn about the Business Case, Capstone Project & Mentors, Program Design, Tuition & Admission Process)
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next level.
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional post graduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability with post nominal letters.
LEARNING to Make a Difference with a Graduate Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Innovation, Social Purpose and Social Innovation. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.