Social Responsibility Sustainability Graduate Diploma
Apply here for the 2023/24 Cohort, first intake Deadline March 31, 2023 . Follow us on Linkedin for Program Updates
NEW! Join us for the 2023 Information Session February 24th, 12 noon EST. Meet Alumni, hear about program updates and ask questions! Register Here.
Check out the 2022 Program Overview, Testimonials Program Philosophy
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability & ESG to the next level
- Gain hands-on, practical application experience through your sustainability-related Capstone Project
- Benefit from 1:1 mentorship with a uniquely matched sustainability leader
- Participate through a hybrid, in-person and online, education format with top thought leaders & practitioners
- Become part of a prestigious international changemaker community
- Work while you learn over a 16-month term program
- Get recognized with a professional, Post-Graduate University credential with post-nominal letters (G.Dipl.SR&S) after your name
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Innovation, Social Purpose and Social Innovation. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.