Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Certificate
Registration for the 2018/2019 Program is now open. Apply now, Third Intake Deadline: August 30th, 2018. Only a few spaces remain.
Join colleagues from Celestica, Eckler, City of Mississauga, Canada Goose, Scotiabank, Frontiers north Adventures, Aurania Resources, HSBC Bank, CannTx, Financial Executives International Canada, Kids Help Line, Me to We, Riverwood Conservacy, Institute of Management Technology and others.
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next level.
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional post graduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability.
LEARNING to Make a Difference with Sustainability Certification and Corporate Social Responsibility Certification
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.