Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Certificate
We are still taking registrations for the 2016/2017 Program. Apply Now. Only 25 spaces in the program. Check out your Classmates in the 2016/2017 Cohort. First Session starts October, 2016 time is running out!
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional post graduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability.
LEARNING to Make a Difference with Sustainability Certification and Corporate Social Responsibility Certification
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.