Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Diploma
Registration for the 2021/2022 Program is now Open. We recommend that you apply early as the program fills up quickly. Click here to start your application.
Watch our New Information Session - Testimonials, Business Case & Application Process
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability & ESG to the next level
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real-world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional postgraduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability with post-nominal letters.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Innovation, Social Purpose and Social Innovation. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.