Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Certificate
Registration for the 2018/2019 Program is now FULL. Get on our Waiting List for 2019/20120. Apply now for the Waiting List
Join colleagues from Celestica, Eckler, City of Mississauga, Canada Goose, Scotiabank, Frontiers north Adventures, Aurania Resources, HSBC Bank, CannTx, Financial Executives International Canada, Greater Toronto Airport Authority, Me to We, Riverwood Conservacy, Institute of Management Technology and others.
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next level.
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional post graduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Innovation. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.