Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Graduate Diploma
Registration for the 2021/2022 Program is now Open. We recommend that you apply early as the program fills up quickly. Click here to start your application.
Join participants from Deloitte, HSBC Bank, Sysco, Tapestry Community Capital, Canadian Finance and Leasing Association, Flight Centre Travel, SMART CENTRES REIT, Tata Group Retail, Dundurn Press, Chevron, WSP, Publicis Sapient, Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, Pomerleau, Public Housing Services Corporation, Genuine Health, Civic Works Consulting, Donor Engine, Publicis Sapient, Avanti Software and many more in the for-profit and not for profit sectors.
Online Learning Component Starts in July 2021
(Learn about the Business Case, Capstone Project & Mentors, Program Design, Tuition & Admission Process)
Take your career in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability to the next level.
- Tackle and resolve a CSR/Sustainability challenge in your company in a major Action Project under the mentorship of faculty and co-learners.
- Learn from global thought leaders on the forefront of Sustainability and CSR.
- Experience the practical real-world application of CSR and change management through ExperienceChange™ Simulations.
- Join a prestigious community of St. Michael's Alumni in continuing education, sharing and networking.
- Earn a professional postgraduate university credential for CSR and Sustainability with post-nominal letters.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability are common terms for this field. Other terms include: ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Innovation, Social Purpose and Social Innovation. Community Investment is a field within CSR and Sustainability.